1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got any suggestions?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mandatx, Nov 9, 2004.

1. mandatx

mandatx Member

I'm looking into getting my boyfriend a DVD burner for Chirstmas, but I don't really know alot about them. He's really big into upgrading his computer, and he knows alot about this kind of stuff, but I can't really ask him or it won't be a surprise. He likes top of the line crap and if anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. thanks.

2. Linden

Linden Guest

You cant go wrong with Pioneer burners. I have 107D, 107A and now the 108 duel layer. All these drives support a wide range on media and give good results.

3. JoshB

JoshB Member

Hello go to www.newegg.com..and look at the NEC burners.Great prices and they are tops..I own 4 NEC burners ,I had the so-called top brands like Sony and now don't use them..NEC..LITEON are real hardware...Thanks..OUT

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

hi, i have been checking on this forum for my next burner. I've heard a lot of good things about the nec 3500 so you may want to check them out. It has 16x and comes in black or beige bezel. I think new egg had them for about $71.00 with free shipping when i checked yesterday. I am a big ebayer and they run about $75 - $80 after shipping in their auctions. Good luck on your christmas shopping for his burner and have a nice day.