1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Got Ripped off by Modchips.com

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by electwire, Dec 3, 2004.

1. electwire

electwire Member

People has anyone dealt w/ Modchips.com just go ripped off by the took my money and never sent my X3 chip I live in the USA they are in germany how can i go about getting the money back or am I screwed any way dont order anything from them

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

How long ago did you place your order? It might take awhile for oversea shipping.

How did you pay for it? Credit card? Paypal? If you paid with credit card, you might be able to do a charge back. Or if you paid with Paypal, they'll handle it for you.

3. electwire

electwire Member

Hey whats up I paid for it wil my debit card but useded it as credit can i still call my bank and do a charge back like that? i ordered from germany and they said they sent it on the 22nd of nov. it is now the 4th I live on the east coast of usa the y wrote that it takes 4-6 days and it past six days and they wont respond to any of my e-mails

4. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

That's why I'm thankful for softmodding. Everything needed is available at your local best buy *celebrates*

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Wait for another week and see, if it still has not arrived then you can give you bank a call.