1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GPSP kai v 0.8

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by bestusmal, Aug 19, 2007.

1. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

I have 3.40oe-a and need help installing this emulator. I got the __SCE__UnOfficial_gpSP_ka and %__SCE__UnOfficial_gpSP_ka in the GAME folder then i get stuck. Where do i put the GBA folder the one containing the ROMS,SAVES,CHT,ETC. folders in. I got the game pokemon fire red and i put it in the ROMS folder but when i load it up on my psp it says NOT OPEN ROM DIR: and a bunch of other stuff that wont open. PLZ help

2. sr277

sr277 Member

you need to have the gba_bios.bin file to make any game work. If you dont have it try to google it.

3. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

You can get gba_bios.bin off filefront. But why not use the official gpSP v0.9? It runs at full speed all the time :)

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

The official .09 doesn't work with pokemon fire red, I think that's why he's using the modified kai version.

5. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Serious? Damn, they're the only good games on GBA (Apart from super mario land/mario kart) Does the official work with leaf green?