1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gran Turismo 4 Backup

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by myfixx, Feb 25, 2005.

1. myfixx

myfixx Guest

Anybody figure out how to correctly back up Gran
    Turismo 4 yet? Evidentally, this is a dual layer dvd-9. Rumor has it that most new games coming out will be in dvd-9 format! This will truly suck if we can't figure out what to do!! Any help is appreciated.

PS2
    Maxtor 40gb hd
    Flip-Top
    Swap Magic

2. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

there are about 40 messages about this and one is 300+ responses long. Instead of just making a new thread about it, why not click through a few pages to see if you can find what you are looking for.

3. myfixx

myfixx Guest

Had this been a useful reply, then I would say thanks. Why waste time complaining? This thread sends me a direct message, plus it's new, therefore more people will see it.

4. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

just wait till sum1 ripped it down to dvd5 , dont worry about ps2 , start worrying about the upcomming ps3 :) , i believe they gonna use those blue ray discs , so u need a special burner and those disc will be pretty expensive i believe ....

5. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

The 300+ (now 400+) thread was only a couple of pages in. If it wasn't on the main page it was on either page 2 or 3.

It's threads like this that cause others with more responses to be pushed back further.