1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gran Turismo 4 Hard Drive help?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Memog92, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Memog92

Memog92 Newbie

Ok so first i have this disk called HDadvance 3.0 it allows me to play DVD9 games. I have succesfully run and patched some games and dvd9 games. Games like FF12, Rogue Galaxy (amazing game) the all work fine and flawlessly. Gran Turismo 3 works, i got a bunch of other JRPGS like Unlimited Saga, FF10, Radiata Stories, and so many other games. They work great. No problems at all.

But there is one game that i am having issues running. Gran Turismo 4. Yes i know i am using an outdated program (hd advance) but i really like it and i really just want to contiune using it for this PS2.

Ok the issue is the game goes black after the disclamer screen. I searched all over the interent i coudn't find jack. Just old posts from 2004-2006. I really wanna play this game i am big fan of GT and i wanna play it again. I did also try to patch the game from the patch that in this website called SKS Apps

http://list.sksapps.com/index.php?page=indexg.html

I get this patch file core_dvd9_gt4.zip

I know for sure GT4 WILL WORK. I got other dvd9 games working. This GOT to work. I KNOW. Please come on help me? I am tired of asking all around the web.

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member