1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

grand theft auto vice city,san andreas,liberty city(3).

Discussion in 'PS2' started by madd-dogg, Jan 1, 2005.

1. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

the third one is kinda easy vice city is really interesting and colourfull and its hard looking around for those hiden packages and san andreas is the best in the series so far.
    did you know that san adreas, liberty city and vice city were all included in gta 2 but that was it i wonder what the next one could be called then?if they are making a next one it could also be london 1960 because a long time ago rockstar made gta:london.

2. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

3. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

[​IMG]
    the cuban gang car from vice city

4. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

the mafia is my favourite gang on gta3 i like there cars and music,on vice city i wish you could be on the desperados gang.

5. mar42424

mar42424 Member

i think they should make one more gta, and it should be set in present day.because ....

vice city- 1970's
    san andreas- 1990's
    gta 3- kinda mid 90's

6. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

yeah that would be kinda cool,maybe it should be set in new york again but updated.

7. KCJester

KCJester Member

I had San Andreas, how do I find missions, lol shouldn't there be a pointer on my map? There isn't..

8. mar42424

mar42424 Member

gta 3 was based in newyork?

9. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

if your near the beginning the mission can be activated from your house and there should be a little picture of something on the compass at the bottom left.