1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Card Help

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by jacobf, Nov 26, 2007.

1. jacobf

jacobf Member

I recently had to reinstall my OS, it is now Windows XP. The problem is that my graphics card which was currently installed, no longer has it's drivers and i accidentally broke the cd which held the drivers, so i am forced to use my built in graphics card which is an Intel(R) 82865G Graphics Controller which isn't important but it's a crappy card and my newer one (3D Fuzion GeForce MX4000 128mb PCI) is a little bit better.

well, whenever i have both cards in my computer at the same time, i can't get video from either one of them. i considered disabling my current card, and putting this one in, but without the drivers it wouldn't do much good.

so i'm just asking for maybe some installation help and if anyone could find the drivers that would be AWESOME, i've tried looking on the manufacturer website and stuff but i can't find them.

thanks

2. shauntay

shauntay Regular member

3. jacobf

jacobf Member

from what i can tell those are just screenshots of the item

4. shauntay

shauntay Regular member

yeah sos didnt realise that, thats really silly cant see drivers on that site lol. sorry i cant help nemore