1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GRAW2 problems

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dilmos, Jun 16, 2007.

1. dilmos

dilmos Member

Ok, got SH-D162C (kreon), using XBC 2.5, and have done 7 so far that have worked perfect, but whenever I try GRAW2....

about 45% begins to slow down, starts saying Block error recovered at partition ##########, over and over, and then starts sticking and almosyt stopping around 47% but keeps going and goes a click at a time (48.01, 48.02 real slow.

what gives? Any clues what to do here, I checked the other threads, and I have clicked on lock, and have made sure Complete Backup was done.

Thanks

2. dilmos

dilmos Member

Now it is getting a blockl error every 60 increment out of 1662000 LBA unit. Does that make sense. I have made it up to 48.48% and seems to only move every few seconds..... and those block errors come every 64... ie.. LBA: 1662864, LBA: 1662928, etc...

3. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

sounds like you might need to up your firmware or maybe try to re-rip the game. are you burning the .dvd file or the .iso? and if your burning the .iso you have your layerbreak set correctly right?

4. dilmos

dilmos Member

I finally got it.... thanks.

5. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

what was the problem?

6. dwaj77

dwaj77 Member

hey it sounds like you have thesame problem as me, can someone tell me what you done to fix this issue.

7. budro

budro Regular member

almost all of these errors are caused my dirty discs, so if you clean your disc, you should have no problems ;)