1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

great idea for a gameboot

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Freaker, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

i had a great idea for a gameboot and i have tried to make it myself but i just couldnt get it. i think that if you could get the little puppet from saw saying "i want to play a game" it would be awesome, so if anyone out there thinks that it is a good enough of an idea then please make this and PLEASE post a link to it in here so i can get it too.

a big thank you to anyone sho can do this im sure that this could become a very popular game boot

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well if you find someone whos into that stuff they probably will, i personally don't know of anyone who does this stuff, its mostly just the devs around the PSP homebrew community who do this stuff.

3. staxx

staxx Regular member

Try following this tutorial
    http://www.pspbrew.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7181

I'm also pretty sure they take requests of gameboots at psp-hacks.com, but i doubt you'll get it anytime soon from them because they have gotten lazy.

Anyway give this tutorial a shot n let me know how it turns out.

4. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

well ive tried to make gameboots before and i havent had much luck but maybe it's that i had a confusing tutorial or something. ill try to use the tutorial that you linked to since ive already got the clip that i want on my comp from my last attempt, but some people said that making your own stuff is how most people brick their psps. well ill give it a shot. But if anyone out there has made gameboots before and is very nice then i would be very appreciative of them for makeing this.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  5. staxx

staxx Regular member

use the path modifier mod so you can boot your gameboots from your memory stick no chance of bricking using any gameboot with that...theres a forum on here that i submitted for the path modifier somewhere