1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Great new site you have

Discussion in 'Audio' started by johnnylaw, Mar 19, 2002.

1. johnnylaw

johnnylaw Guest

After being blasted with R3Nix rhetoric for the last couple of months, I'm glad to cruise over here and NOT have to read about that crappy setting command line stuff. Come on. With 160G hard drives, what are you trying to save space for?
    I personally just use the latest lame_enc.dll, set EAC Compression options to use Wave Format Lame dll. This gives me a beautiful sounding mp3 without all that fluff. I wonder if anyone else finds ripping mp3s that simple.

Johnny Law

2. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Thanks for the compliments.

R3mix.net's webmaster got so busy with his civil life so that he has been unable to keep the site up do date.

I personally favour EAC with "--alt-preset standard", which is now pre-configured in the later EAC releases.

3. kathylaw

kathylaw Guest

hey buddy..good news for you, get any mp3's from this site , ita a very cool site with a lot of features embeded in it,get music of any type and of any artist..download any pop,jazz,rock or any other music or album,place on line ads..can share your documents..

4. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Kathy,

If you are trying to advertise some website (you forgot the URL), then just forget it. Such posts will be deleted.

5. Pio2001

Pio2001 Moderator Staff Member

She must talk about afterdawn.com.

6. cd-rw.org

cd-rw.org Active member

Aaahh..Sorry Kathy. I was an idiot =D