1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

green lights

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by StilDeath, Sep 16, 2007.

1. StilDeath

StilDeath Regular member

i've noticed the past few times ive playd my 360 the green rings on the front of the xbox that light up when u connect a controller, is switching from first to the second top light back to the first, around every 10 seconds or so, any one know what this means?

2. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

i have had one of my 360's do the same and i noticed it after i flashed it the first time (not saying the flash was at fault).
    it did that for about a month or so and when i was tired of the light switching around like that i decided to take the system apart and see if i could see something wrong, after doing so and not finding a thing out of place i put the case back together and its not done it again.

3. StilDeath

StilDeath Regular member

hmm strang..i hav yet to flash my firmware but i have takin my box apart quite a few times maybe has something to do with the way it was put back together?..ill try tearing it down again n putting it back together see if that makes a difference. thanks for the input

4. 916bullet

916bullet Member

im getting that with a xbox i just did a x-clamp mod on its been working fine and doesnt heat up as much as my other one but i noticed those lights shifting i thought maybe it was a code but i hope not. also when putting the xbox back together i forgot to put back the 3 screws that hold on the plasttic light thing so thats probably what it is.