1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

green/pink screen

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by tazz519, Mar 17, 2003.

1. tazz519

tazz519 Member

I was trying to play a file on divX player but all I got was a green/pink screen with audio. I tried playing the same file on WMP, realone, WinDVD and wimamp, but the video was slow. I installed ffdshow, nimo codec, divfix and gspot, but it hasnt helped me much. Does anyone have any other solution? The file I was trying to play is 'Amores Perros'. Thanks.

2. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

I assume that this isn't the first divx movie you have played, just the first with problems. For one I'd say get rid of the Nimo codec pack and just download codecs you need when you need them. Also for clarification, you only got the green and pink with divx player, not on the rest of the players?

3. tazz519

tazz519 Member

yeah, this is my first movie with problems. Usually if I couldnt get a movie to play on divX, I could get it to play fine on realone player. But this one is slow on realone as well. I only get the pink and green screen on divX. I used to get the pink and green screen on quicktime as well, but I solved that problem recently. Can anyone also please tell me what settings I am suppose to be looking at in ffdshow? Thanks

4. tazz519

tazz519 Member

okay, I had divx player 2.0 final, divx 5.03 bundle. I was having trouble opening the config.exe file(it worked okay yesterday) so I uninstall it and reinstalled it again, only this time I got divx player 2.0 alpha 5 instead of 2.0 final so I thought let me try that and see if it is any different. It seems to play fine on that.