1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Green subtitles using Ifoedit

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by olivier, Aug 19, 2003.

1. olivier

olivier Guest

Hello everybody,

I've done over 50 DVD backups using a combination of DVDDecrypter/Smartripper & Pinnacle InstantCopy/ DVD Shrink.
    Feeling brave, I attempted to backup a DVD10 (Jackie Brown) using some of the excellent guides found elsewhere on this site: it played fine on my DVD player apart that the subtitles are now a horrible green colour!
    Any idea what I had done wrong or what I need to do in IfoEdit to get them back to their original white colour?
    Any help would be gladly appreciated.
    Thanx in advance

2. jnihil

jnihil Moderator Staff Member

You forgot to copy/paste the subtitle colour from the original ifo to the new one. Have another look at their guide at ifoedit.com

Rgds,
    jnhil.

3. olivier

olivier Guest

Thanx a lot for that. It will help me with the movie i'm working on at the moment. Had a look at the guides too but i couldn't find the following... how do you correct the subtitles colour if you don't have the original Ifo files anymore? Does anyone have the answer to that or can anyone point me to a guide detailing how to do it.
    Again, thanx in advance for any help