1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(GRR!) ultimate annoyance, Problem with region change with swap magic V3.6 plus!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Metaluk, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Metaluk

Metaluk Member

For starters, i live in europe,(and it sucks, you people in america always get the best games before we do! e.g Kingdom hearts II came out in march over in the USA, it came out in SEPTEMBER here!) and have a very old TV, so I can boot NTSC games but when that happens the TV starts to have a spaz. So, i use the region changer on swap magic and it works very well. One thing, though. When i boot it as PAL the game doesn't cover the whole screen and leaves a black space which is basically a quarter. Maybe DVD loader will help or Zoneloader but at the moment i've googled them both and havent found them. Someone please help and shed light on this problem.

P.S Completley different thing, but how do you get Metal Slug 6 JAP NTSC ISO to work on swap magic? tried to burn it but it says, "Not a Valid PS2 Disc."

2. Metaluk

Metaluk Member

Also, another P.S, how can action replay MAX work on a modded PS2? when i say modded i mean puttting the magic keys in. because when it says "insert disc," the ps2 has'nt realised it should have stopped spinning. So you can't use it now. or can you?