1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

grudge and other problem dvds

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Mike313, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Mike313

Mike313 Member

hey all

ive been havin a lot of trouble with the grudge....i was using decryptor n shrink which was said to have worked many many times...this method has worked for me every other time...but this time i had to suck it up and use anydvd....i didnt even need decryptor....just used anydvd and shrink worked like normal....hope that helps anyone who has been stuck n these forever as well.

also does anyone know why my decryptor didnt work on this one...i have the most updated version and all....i just dunno whats dofferent about my decrypter and other ppls...how did theirs work n not mine?....i would just like to know because im not purchasing anydvd and im shit outta luck if this problem occurs again n i dont have anydvd

thanks
    mike

2. blimpe

blimpe Guest

Mike313-PM me your email address I'll hook you up.

3. techer

techer Member

USE THE LATEST VERSION OF ANY DVD

4. Mike313

Mike313 Member

hey i havent read my post here in a lil bit....i broke down n downloaded anydvd....didnt want to but i did....decrypter + shrink just was not workin....but anydvd did the trick.....now if i could just burn scarface anniversary edition without dvd shrink closing and disapperaing on me id be good

mike

5. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

just if you want to be sure, in decrypter under help you can check for any updates