1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gt4 solution

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by ashtonjay, Mar 10, 2005.

1. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

BUY IT
    its not like you are trying to save yourself a load of money is it.

most of us must have tons of backups
    buying one game wont break the bank will it

2. hursty

hursty Active member

i agree
    but i dont think its out in the uk yet
    not looked

3. Takenover

Takenover Member

I did buy it, doesn't mean I won't try to get it backed up. We as a scene have to find a way around it before the Dev's start doing this with all there games :/

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  4. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

You're in a ps2 - DVD backup forum. How is this a solution to making a dvd backup?

5. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

i agree with [bold]dragulaAC[/bold], the whole purpose of this forum is to help people to backup their PS2 DVDs. telling people to buy the game is about a logical solution to backing up the game as buying a new car is to changing the oil. it is assumed here that people who are trying to backup their games have already purchased a legit copy and are backing it up for their own usage.

6. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

And how many people do you think honestly are trying to backup games they own?
    Chances are the higher percentage have been raiding Blockbuster & friends collections to get their game tally up.
    i mean why spend between £20-£100 on chips, Hardrives, Swapmagic discs & other add ons just to backup games you already own?
    Wake up & smell the coffee fellas.

7. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

yeah, i know that probably 90-99% of people have or regularly do backup games from blockbuster, friends, downloads, or the like. on these forums, like in the united states justice system, you are prusumed to be innocent until proven guilty (or theoretically you are). what about those people who do own legit copies (as Takenover claims to be) that just want to backup their copies? should they just give up on their right to do so? (you are legally allowed to make one backup of a game that you purchased for your own usage). stealing is wrong, but one must think of those who are doing it for legit reasons.

8. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Maybe they should start a new forum just for GT4. Or better yet, people quit saying what's been said 90 times before and don't post until you've cracked it. That's my 2 cents worth.

9. ashtonjay

ashtonjay Guest

squizzle
    you are dead right mate
    well said
    cant wait till gt4 has been out ages & people stop moaning about it
    was 9/11 spoke about this much?