1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA IV Special Edition PICTURES

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jun 26, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

New Pics on Special Edition: Courtesy of R*.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm a huge fan of GTA so im definalty-100% dropping $90 on this. Stay tuned at noon ET time on the 28th for second trailer.
    This time it will be simultaneously released on yahoo Games to prevent crashing the whole internet ;)

enjoy.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007
  2. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

I want the key chain.

Yo whats up with the whole black theme they got going here? You think they are foreshadowing(is that a word?) or are they just trying to be mysterious?

3. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

I'm pretty sure the DVD cover Art IS NOT final. they will go with the classic cartoon seperation style as seen since GTA III as time comes. But man i really like that lockbox, the texture looks very high quality.

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

I might get the normal edition one but im not the biggest GTA fan.They get to repetitive for me,I had GTA3 fun for a little while then I sold it,bought the new Xbox edition with GTA3 & GTA VC got bored and sold it,now bought GTA LC for PSP got bored of it but kept it only to make money downgrading peoples PSP's at school(sold PSP not enough good games)Also didnt like Saints Rown,Hope this is fun actually im going to rent this first given my recent history with GTA LOL

5. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

I wonder how much chronic you can fit in there?

Yo I think each lockbox should have its own unique laser inscribed "lockbox number"

Last edited: Jun 26, 2007