1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA san andreas chat

Discussion in 'PS2' started by T4spartan, Dec 18, 2004.

1. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Hey whats up you guys Im T-spartan the biggest thing since mike tyson.

San Andreas is a great game in my opinion but Im not done with it yet. I forgot how to rob houses so can anyone tell me. I also heard a rumor that you could go to Liberty city.
  2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. meteo

meteo Member

Ya,you can go to liberty city but only to saint marks bistro.It's a mission.
    About the house robbing.I cant find the vehicle you need to rob the houses.Anyhow,you need the vehicle you had during the house robbing mission if you remember that.It's some sort of a black van.
  4. MikE42o

MikE42o Guest

You can rob houses by going and getting the [bold]Big Black Box Van[/bold]. Then just pick a house at night time and bamo u can rob the shit out of them. Hope this helps.
  5. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Does any one know why none of the planes in san fierro and in las venturas are locked. I keep trying to open them but doesnt work plus can you fly to liberty city when your not doing a mission?

This is T-spartan, Peace out!
  6. meteo

meteo Member

Don't know about your planes.My planes are open.
    About liberty city.I tried flying in the direction where the mission blip was.Flied for about 30 minutes.Nothing happens.Besides,it's a pain in the butt flying back again.
  7. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Is it possible that I need my flight level to be higher to go in those planes. And where exacly is the van needed to do robberies located at.
  8. meteo

meteo Member

Dont know about the flight level.I made the ones needed to get in to an airport only.
    Haven't found the van and if/when i do find it i want to kill it.
  9. GamerGurl

GamerGurl Guest

what's up everyone, it looks like everyone is having plane trouble and trouble finding the burgular truck. Well a while back I was having the same problems. The only way the planes will be open is if you beat mostly all of Moreno's Mission in the desert area of los venturas. Yes, you probably jump over the security building at the airport to get past the gates, I know I always did, but before you can fly the better choppers and planes, you need to beat those missions. Now for the truck, I never could find it at first but now I know exactly how to get to it, firstly you have beat the mission where you rob an old guys house with Rider. Then the truck will be avalible. The trucks are located in many places but the easiest one to find is in los santos. here's how you get to it. Start at groove st. Continue driving from Cj's house and drive under the first bridge. Stop at the first stop light and go left.Keep all the way straight until you hit blue apartment buildings. there are a few columns of apartments, look through them all until you see the black truck. :) If anyone knows or ever finds out a cheat code to change your character please post it!
  10. meteo

meteo Member

Cool.It's a tough game but i did my last mission yesterday.Now i only have the "sidemissions" left.
    Good luck to you all. *off*
  11. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

To open the planes at the airports you have to pass all of flying school then you can use the planes.

For the truck for robbing houses it is in the blue apartments near grove street.
    Just go out of your street through the alleyway and across the road.
  12. T4spartan

T4spartan Regular member

Hey whats up Im back again

Thanks for the feedback but what type of special features do you get once you beat the game.
  13. ogloc13

ogloc13 Guest

is going to liberty city a proper part of a proper mission ??? are you actually supposed to go to liberty city???

an if u can go to liberty city i dont thinks its a blip cuz how wud da information 4 liberty city get on the disk ???
  14. mar42424

mar42424 Member

it is part of the "main story line missions" i did it yesterday, you just goto the restraunt on the hill thing kill people then you leave. its not like you get to walk around just kill about 15 people then leave
  15. drwheel

drwheel Guest

Hi all, is there an invincibility cheat for San Andreas? One that lasts through damage without having to re-enter after getting hurt.
  16. ogloc13

ogloc13 Guest

is the guy you play in gta3(liberty city) tommy vercetti or this claude guy .???
  17. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

i really like san andreas its so big and there are so many things to do and go to,im in los santos again doing mission for the last time and taking back the hood.has anyone noticed that if you play sand andreas a lot imean a hell of a lot since the day you bought it ,that your game keeps freezing,my game is so scratched up i need to buy a new one.
  18. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

there are 177 vehicles on san andreas and thats quiet a lot,my favourite car is the infrenus from the sports section.oh and by the way who finds that the game is impossible to finish 100percent without the strategy quide book,its such a helpfull book.
  19. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

i just love going sky high on san andreas and then jumping out the plane and parachuting in,once its so rare and lucky right "my circle button got jammed and didnt work and it was unbelivable i landed in a swimming pool and survived IN A SWIMMING POOl! for god sakes,i guess its kinda unrealistic but its still well good and an amazing game.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2005
  20. madd-dogg

madd-dogg Guest

21. KCJester

KCJester Member

I am currently borrowing my friends copy of GTA: SA, and I don't know how to play really, so I've been going around and killing random people which has gotten quite old. Anyways, help me out here, how do I find missions, how do I go into buildings, whats the funnest thing to do besides spawn a monster truck and run over random cars?