1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gta san andreas help please

Discussion in 'PS2' started by gta062, Apr 6, 2005.

1. gta062

gta062 Member

For the gang wars am I supposed to take over the whole city or just the coloured areas? Also do some of the cars disappear after some of the missions?

2. williej

williej Regular member

You need to take over all the colored territory to advance. And yeah, some cars disappear after some of the missions.

BTW, there is a very tiny section near the Boat School north of San Fierro run by the Vagos. It's very, very small ... but without it, you won't be completely finished of the gang wars ...

I know for a fact that the SWAT tank disappears after the final mission where you infiltrate the crack house.

You can always get a Gameshark and spawn whatever vehicles you want, even the jumbo jets. The only problem is ... you can only spawn one vehicle unless you reset it and choose another. ;-(

Last edited: Apr 7, 2005
  3. squizzle

squizzle Active member

technically you don't HAVE TO do all of the gang missions, but it helps in terms of respect and money.

Also, I would suggest not using any codes at all on this game. I used to use codes on all my games, but after I beat this one without any codes at all, I've never entered a code into any game and probably won't ever again. It's much more fun without codes.

4. williej

williej Regular member

Speak for yourself ... I beat the game with and without codes ... using a Gameshark is so doggone fun! I will admit ... cheats can enhance gameplay and make it a totally new experience. No joke ... spawning tha black jumbo jet from the Stowaway mission rocks!

5. namembal

namembal Member

Yo, i play gtasan andreas aswell i have completed like 35 % of the game but never found out how to steal houses coz i couldnt figure out where the Black truck/bus or w/e was so if someone could tell me thatd be great..
    Cheers

6. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Over by CJ's house there are some apartment buildings somewhere. The black truck should be somewhere in there.