1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA: San Andreas Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Rapkilla, Nov 12, 2004.

1. Rapkilla

Rapkilla Member

Yeah I dunno if this is in the right section but yeah I need help, tips, or anything on how to beat the "Supply Line" mission..

I've been trying for a while and cant find a way to beat it.... The fuel fusks me over.. but If anyone can help I would appretiate it.

Thanks.

2. weezerd

weezerd Member

i tried what everyone else had said to do, but i still kept running out of fuel. so what i did took forever.

go after the guy on the bike to your left when you take off.

next, swing around and take out the guy in the van. now head westand take out the other van. that's the easy part.

instead of heading way across town to kill the motorbike and the last van, go land on a building close to where you started and just sit there. you will not lose any fuel while waiting here.

for some reason, the other two couriers will make their way toward you. just sit patiently until you can get behind the bike(it'll get to you first). then you should go sit again on a building nearby. for me, the last van ended up on the freeway and you have a clear shot at him by flying only a few blocks and you'll be close to Zero's shop.

good luck man.

3. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

ive completed the game and have got 89% so if anyone needs any help just ask n i will do my very best.and 4 suplly lines i used one of the GTA forums and believe me u will crack tat mission

4. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Go to the nearest one first and then go to the downtown ones which are 2 vans then on the way back get the sanchez and then you are not too far from zero's rooftop. You will have the smallest amount of fuel but you should just do it. www.gta-sanandreas.com is a good site and has good forums for help on gta.