1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA: San Andreas, Please Answer (about HD Loader)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by arya6000, Oct 26, 2004.

1. arya6000

arya6000 Guest

i'v heard that GTA: San Andreas works with hd loader but i don't know if people are saying the ones that they have downloaded or the original ones that you take out of the factory sealed box. Please help

2. rowdan

rowdan Member

i rented mine from blockbuster to test if it would work then bought it from walmart, loads fine from original, and if you want to take a chance on a pirated download, that just might be a virus factory that your choise

3. v1monkie

v1monkie Guest

hey....i got Grand Theft Auto San Andreas from Paranoiod and it works prefectly on HD LOader.....no modes need to be on.....just dump it in with Ps2 Handiness from Ps2 Ownz and your done =).....hope this helps

4. don_shabz

don_shabz Regular member

Hi, sorry if this sounds dumb but...

What is ps2 handiness and who are ps2 owns??

I want to be able to back up San Andreas onto my HDD in my ps2. How can this be done? Somebody let me know, please.

5. pirkster

pirkster Member

Handiness is a utility that will allow you to transfer files between your pc and ps2 hard drive, however, it does require you to remove your your ps2 hard drive and place it into your pc.

PS2ownz is another good website out there with forums and such, where you can find more information about handiness and find out more about what your're trying to do. Do a google search on ps2ownz and you'll find their homepage. Hope that helps.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2004
  6. shalomii

shalomii Member

PS2ownz wont let me join without an ISP email address, and I have no idea what mine is, so if anyone can tell me of other means of getting PS2 Handiness or a program that wont make me format my HD everytime I switch it up from my PC to my PS2, let me know. Maybe one of you can send it to me through MSN messenger, aim, or yahoo. Thanks

shalomii@hotmail.com

7. pirkster

pirkster Member

Try signing up using a netzero account. Of course, you'll have to open a free account with netzero first. Good luck!

8. rowdan

rowdan Member

What program is makeing you format every time you switch? and is it on your PS2 or on your PC that makes you format?