1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA vice city

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by wrigh2004, Mar 30, 2007.

1. wrigh2004

wrigh2004 Member

got 89.8% of gta vice city been trying for like a week now to get this last bit the full size of the file should be 706.98 mb i got 600 and somethin. any help wud be great its drivin me mad!

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

It just basically means that: If the full size is suppose to be 700 MB and you got a 600 MB it means that the person who uploaded it deleted some useless things on the game to make it smaller and save space. You don't have to worry about it if it is only like 50 megs/ 100 megs less than the actual size. Because that will just probably be the update file that you would normally get under the game icon when you put a umd game in. But if it is 150 megs+ then it means the person who uploaded the game also took out the music and the videos of the game. Which should be no problem to you if you don't mind a few missing/ no music & videos. Just choose the biggest file to download if you want all music/ videos etc.

3. NicHt

NicHt Regular member

PM me and tell me where you are downloading from, I'll see if I can help.

4. wrigh2004

wrigh2004 Member

thanx :) i'll see how it is then pm u if needed m8 cheers

Dan