1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GTA whats new?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by deegreat, Jun 23, 2007.

1. deegreat

deegreat Guest

What new features will be in the new gta game?

2. Edgewise

Edgewise Regular member

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

It's gonna be multiplayer!

4. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

The environment is going to me more interactive thats what I hear. Oh and there is a new trailer coming out on the 28th gonna be sweet I hope they tell us some more detail about the game in the trailer. I'm sure the trailer will answer some more new features about the game.

5. deegreat

deegreat Guest

looking forward to the next trailer though should be interesting

6. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

I know one new feature you can put people inside of your car trunk.

I never really was much of a GTA fan. GTA IV does look quite awesome though. But i find San Andreas much overrated.

7. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

I say we turn this thread into "What features would you like to see in GTA 4". for one I've always wanted to see animals in GTA 4. Like a dog, and you can use R1 to aim and press square to set it onto people.

I would also like to be able to access a lot more buildings than previous versions of the game.

@Midnight J.
    Hope you are right with putting people in the boot (trunk) of the car. Would really like to see that. But I beg to differ on San Andreas being over rated. I can not think of a better game released on the PS2 console. Its got the best driving than any other game in my opinion, the blend of realism and fun gameplay has been balanced to perfection.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2007