1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE DVD to SVCD ???

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fruitboy, Mar 13, 2005.

1. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

When I used this guide (under the guide tabat the top of the page) When I downloaded the smart ripper it won't laynch like when I downloaded shrink, decrypter, or divxtodvd? What am I doing wrong?

2. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

LMFAO. I'm sorry but I just couldn't help myself. When I saw your nick it just cracked me up. What? was veggieguy or produceman taken? Are you just trying to make a statement? Are you coming out of the closet?
    Please don't take this to heart but I just can't stop laughin. If none of the above, then I gotta hand it to ya man "you got cantelopes".
    Best of luck,
    Hw.
    PS. What smart ripper did you download?

3. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

Yes it takes me for ever to walk around the block dragging these melons. any way I am using the quide on the guide tab dvd to svcd. it says download this when I do it just is a folder with all the files named in it. I have used winzip with the same result. It won't open like in the guide how it shows a launched program. Are their more than 1 version of ripper available? Do I need to install it first, or something? I just thought it would launch auto maticly as shrink did or decrypter. Fruitboy gets your attention anyway thanks.

4. Hallywood

Hallywood Regular member

I would just download the trial of AnyDVD. Once you have it running you shouldn't have any probs using Shrink for normal backups. DVD to DVDr. I can't expand on the DVD to SVCD as I don't ever copy to CD.
    Good Luck,
    HW.