1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE: How to rip any dvd strait to a computer in one file (xvid format) using freeware

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by tripplite, May 21, 2007.

1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

so have you heard about handbrake before, well the core program has been made and released for windows, this will take the dvd you have and rip it into one watchable video on your computer,download the file and uncompress it, just run the file "wxHB", don't be afraid when the command prompt opens (don't close it until your ripping is done), just leave it alone for few seconds and another window will appear just browse it to the drive containing the dvd, then chose the folder you want the finished product to go to and choice some options for quality and blah blah and PUFF your done

I DID NOT MAKE THE PROGRAM AT ALL, I FOUND THE LINK AND AM SHARING IT WITH YOU, IF I;M BREAKING ANY SITE RULES OR YOU NEED EXPLANATION THEN JUsT MENTION IT, PLEASE DO NOT WORRY MEDIA FIRE IS CLEAN, NO VIRUS.

it may take a few moments for media fire to start download, but once it starts it should be done (dsl) 70kbs per sec in about 3-5 minutes

ENJOY

http://www.mediafire.com/?eccfmtgzl9w

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2007
  2. alex2kk

alex2kk Member

Handbrake works nice on my brother's Mac. Does the windows version works?

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

this is the windows version and yes it does, why would i post it if it doen't just read what i rote, it does the rip perfectly, not into some us less and unwatchable form, but into one solid movie file!

the skin is a joke, but the core program is the same