1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GUIDE: how to set up 360 controller to work with pc/FREE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by tripplite, Jun 20, 2007.

1. tripplite

tripplite Guest

http://www.instructables.com/id/ETY26PJC4NEZBF7ZB1/

you only need to go up to step four "IF" your game supports the controller, if it doesn't it shows you how to set it up for unsupported games

I just thought I'd add this, it's really great, it works fine and if you have problems setting it up just ask

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2007
  2. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

All you do is connect a wired 360 control to your pc and download software from MS

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

a tad bit more than that

4. azrael2d

azrael2d Member

Nice guide but I had a poblem with FIFA 07 and UEFA games where the controller was not working correctly. In the game when you select sides to choose team it shows two controllers and when you move one of them the other follows. Also when you go to option to change the keyboard fopr the 360 controller it wont do it, even do in the control options says 360 controller. I already uninstall - reinstall acouple of times. I hope I make my self clear, I dont know if anybody has encounter the same errors???!!!

5. tripplite

tripplite Guest

hmmm, thats a nasty glitch, fifa 07 may not be fully supported

6. azrael2d

azrael2d Member

Well in the game FIFA and UEFA champs it shows in the option for controllers it lists XBOX 360 control but it wont change even do you click to apply changes. Also it work before in the past but not now, I look everywhere for a solution but nothing.

7. tripplite

tripplite Guest

get an applaciation called steam, you can load that little file that comes in the guide into a folder under the program folder under your hard drive (c), then you can manually enter in the controllesezezs