1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***Guide*** - Make your V3 Razr work with Mobile phone tools (MPT)3.11 and Windows XP! (other phones too)

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by nswolter, Nov 10, 2005.

1. memorex10

memorex10 Member

I just join to say thank u guys for all ur help, I’m so happy right now, if u could only see me dancing..lol. the problem I was having was the USB detection, just make sure it has "Motorola USB # " when u connect, if not that could be ur problem.

Also I was getting the reset problem, keep asking me to reset my computer after install. I believe it was the version of MPT I was using, just keep trying different one.

thanx again guys!

2. fstanley

fstanley Member

Thank you to all, my software and phone is fanally connected to the computer.

Stanley

3. jvera

jvera Member

Help. My phone is recognized by my machine. I can make and receive calls. But How do I send/received tones and pics>? i read on one of the threads that there should be a bell (multimedia studio)... but there isn't. What happened? I have a Motorola e815. Thanks!

4. nswolter

nswolter Regular member

What version of MPT are you using, or are you trying a different software?

5. jvera

jvera Member

I Have 3.23b. Thanks for your response.

6. powely

powely Member

Hi, Ive just got a razr v3 black and it came with mobile phonetools v3.28 and the miniusb cable but it won't connect tried many diffrent things, from looking for earlier versions of mpt, to installing drivers from xp, but nothing seems to work? would assign one usb port ot mpt alone if i knew how? can't beleive it wont all work if it all came in the same box, not to impressed with motorola at this stage, maybe should of stuck with nokia? can someone please help, its doing my nut in!

Cheers Powely