1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Guide] Play PSP games not currently released on the Vita store yet.

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by DavGerm4, Mar 13, 2012.

1. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Now I know that there isn't a PS Vita Thread yet, but I figured since this deals with PSP Games, this section would be fine!

On the PS Vita there are games that aren't available yet, but are available on the PSN store through your PS3. So this guide will get it so you can get those games onto your PS Vita.

You Need A PS3 For This

So find the PSP game that you want to have on your Vita, for me it was Loco Roco 2 (dunno why, but it's addicting!). Anyways, select to download it, and it should show in the download queue:

[​IMG]

Once it's done, it will show as a bubble under the Games Section of the XMB. Don't install the game, just leave it as a bubble:

[​IMG]

Now connect your PS Vita to your PS3, and and open up Content Manager:

[​IMG]

Once in Content Manager, select the option PS3 System --> PS Vita System:

[​IMG]

Then select Applications:

[​IMG]

Select Applications (PSP/Other):

[​IMG]

Then select Applications Downloaded on the PS3 System:

[​IMG]

Now it should show the games that are still in the Bubble Form on the PS3 on the PS Vita. Select the game, and click copy in the bottom right. Then it will copy the game to the Vita, and once it's done, it will show up on the main screen:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And that's it! You now have PSP games that haven't currently made it to the PS Vita Store, but will eventually (I hope!)

[​IMG]