1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guide to using the EZIV and EZIV Lite (including Deluxe and Compact)

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Venom5880, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

so all you saying is just download the website that you gave, and make folder for multimedia, and play it at my DS right? but I still can't play MP3.

2. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

You're trying to play them using Moonshell, right? Not the EZIV menu?

You have to run Moonshell before they'll play.

3. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

I think i might need a new micro card, because it always hang. it only have about 50mb left.

4. swarmpack

swarmpack Regular member

did you try to defrag it.

5. cheesy02

cheesy02 Member

How much battery loss do you seem to have on your DS using the EZIV Lite? It seems to drain my battery mad crazy fast

I purchased a 2nd party 1200mAh battery, anybody else used these?

6. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

I never really noticed much of a difference, really. Keep in mind I use FlashMe instead of a traditional PassMe, so that plays a part in that.

Using a fast SD card along with the latest firmware helps as well.

I'm still using the stock battery, so I can't really comment on the one you bought.

7. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

This EZflash like drain my ds lite battery like crazy. my ds lite is completely dead, and when i charged it it took around 5- 5 1/2 hours. usually around 3 hours.

8. Venom5880

Venom5880 Regular member

You aren't playing on the brightest setting, are you? My brother plays on the one right above the normal DS, and still seems to get great battery life.

9. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

I thought i was low on capacity on my micro card, so i put all my games and the saver on my PC. after i download the moonshell thing and put songs in it i still can't see the moonshell Icon on my micro card. Is the Moonshell.ds.gba. is the right program, right? when i download it to my micro card, i can't see it at my EZ flash menu. I think it might because GBA format. is there the DS format for this. Then I download a game from a website, for DS. i Saver Patch it, but I still can't open it. it always Froze when i try to open it at the EZ menu. I use a MK4 key, and 512mb Kingstone memory. Is my EZ Flash IV compact broke or something?

Oh yeah, i have a strange thing happend at my game. At my card there's a nintendogs game, and i play it for 2 day and it always reset my perviously saving. i play it againg, and it always do it agian. so is this normal, if so i didn't have to spend time to play nintendogs.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2006