1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guitar Hero 2 code help??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ladyfoxy, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Ladyfoxy

Ladyfoxy Member

Ok i have the swap magic 3, and ive try gameshark codes, action reply codes tried converting codes and i can't get none of them to work.I have a few questions (1)do u have to have a gamshark for the codes to work? (2)If not when u input mastercode do u have to have the () befor and after and if so how do i do it without a keybored? And (3) Has anyone goten any of these codes to work because when i tryed it the game keeps freezeing up on me. So if someone could shine some light on this for me i would appreciate it,and or give me some codes to try thank you.

2. Ladyfoxy

Ladyfoxy Member

isn't there anyone that could help me???

3. timah1987

timah1987 Member

Well I dont know what codes you are talking about exactly, but if your reffering to the buttons codes like hyper speed and performance mode.etc. then the only thing they may prevent you from entering these right, is if you have your guitar tilted upward. When ver you are playing it activates star power and i guess it is concidered a button also. So that will mess up your code as you enter it. as far as gameshark codes go, i dont know. hope this helps