1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

guitar hero 2 problems on ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by perry07, Jul 15, 2007.

1. perry07

perry07 Regular member

right i need help people, i bought guitar hero 2 the other day, i was playin it fine and all of a sudden it froze durin a song so i though huh dnt mater reatart the game, done that and the sane thing happen, but it happens on certain songs,?!?! can any1 help? dose it happen to you?
    plzz comment thanks

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Have you tried it on a ps2? It might just be that the disk is scratched or bad.

3. perry07

perry07 Regular member

na ma disk is brand new, i baught 1 and it froze so i took it back and go a new 1 and it dun the samething, but na i aint tryed a ps2 yet, il give it a try.

4. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

u might need to run a drive cleaner in ur ps3

5. perry07

perry07 Regular member

thanks dor the comment bruv but iv already tryed the drive cleanin thing, dnt make a difference, it works fine from stage 1-5 of the song groups but on 6 they freeze, i aint tryed it on a ps2 yet, i think its sumink to do with the ps3 firmware, coz i did tak the game back and got a different disk, but its dun the same thing so its gota b the ps3, the firware im sayin