1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guys! Im having the same problem like larrylie PLS HLP xD

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by VenjecZ, Jan 23, 2008.

1. VenjecZ

VenjecZ Member

Eek can anybody pls pls pls hlp me on this? Im having the same porblem like larrylie. Whn I run the 3.52M33-4 update it says the game could not be started... Wat should I do? Some 1 said go 2 the recovery menu by pressing R? I dunno how 2 do it plss hlp me and tell me how 2 go 2 the recovry menu and change plss... I cant wait 2 get my psp 2 3.52M33-4!! Really appreaciate it if u guys can hlp me : ^) Or u can reply me at removed Thx alot yea ^^

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  2. adown

adown Member

To get to recovery menu, hold r pad while turning the psp on. After turning on count to 6 and release the r pad. I dont know what your trying to do, but that will get you to configuration.

3. sicdude

sicdude Regular member

if i were you i would remove the email from your post as it is against forum rules

4. jemrylie

jemrylie Member

Go to recovery menu > configuration. Change the kernel to 3.52. Exit the recovery and run the update.

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

I never had this issue. Someone else had this issue and I was then 1 that suggested going to recovery menu and changing the kernel mode from 3.52 to 1.50 to get the M33-4 update to start properly.

How hard is it to follow the directions?

Turn off PSP then hold the R-Trigger down (top right of PSP). Then turn on the PSP. This will boot you into recovery menu. Now go to configuration and change the GAME folder kernel from 3.52 to 1.50 and then exit out of recovery menu. Now run the update again.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

No emails allowed VenjecZ - so posted edited and removed.

Also from your other thread that I closed - just edit your thread title instead of starting a new one to point out the error in this thread title.

7. VenjecZ

VenjecZ Member

Ok Im sry... I 'll try it X ^ D