1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H to the ELP

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by fvkasm2x, Dec 30, 2004.

1. fvkasm2x

fvkasm2x Member

I have searched every thread in the forums... and all over the net. Trying to get some DVD games burned... and can't do it for the life of me. I did it b4 using Prassi Primo dvd and a pioneer A03 burner... easy as pie. But i broke my burner, and it was a trial version of prassi.

So now... i followed the DVD Decrypter thread and d/l the program here. Says it worked fine... and when i check the blank dvd after, i have tons of crap on there... looks the same as the files on the original game (nba live 2005).

I have a LG dvd+rw burner, and a ps2 with a v5 modchip or something ( i use the gameshark swap method)... not sure, i got it a while ago. i have done it b4 and have about 10 burned games... but not with my set up. anyone please??? i have wasted 6 blank dvd's and spent hours on end tryin to figure it out.

[​IMG]

if u can help out

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. fvkasm2x

fvkasm2x Member

thx ...

but i followed those directions exactly (both for nero and dvd decrypter). nothing will work.

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

did you follow the booting directions also?

5. fvkasm2x

fvkasm2x Member

i boot them the same way i always boot my burned games. the way they have to boot them for gameshark... i dont have the options they list. i dont have a code screen where i can input. i only have:

game with codes
    game without codes
    options

i dont have the middle step where i can hit ' x ' 3 times... blah blah

6. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

i have that menu to i use neo 2.2 mod chip and using game shark