1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hack a rehacked xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by N1GhTM4R3, Apr 14, 2007.

1. N1GhTM4R3

N1GhTM4R3 Member

Hello to all!i'm new in afterdawn...first of all sorry for my bad english!I'm greek and i have the following problem.
    I read the forum of 0800 mode and as i could see u know lots of things about modding the 360 console.I have silicon 3512 controller sata and i made a boot disk with xtreme boot maker...When i bought my 360 i send it to a shop and pay 80euros to them,to put a firmware to my xbo360 to play backups.I dont know what firmware thay put in my xbox :-( .So i tried to hack my xbox cause i had problems with booting backups,.!I booted with the 3.5" disk i said before and i had the: status 51 must be 70 :-(((.all the time the same problem.I tried to do the same in a friend's pc and again the same problem....... :( .So now i want to remove the old hacked firmware that they put in my console and put the 5.2 xtreme....What i have to do now.....???i would apreciate any help cause I'm desperate...

And a second question...5.2a?5.2b?5.2c? or 5.2d is better?(i have no original games) .Thank u for your time!
    I am waiting for your answers...

2. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

google hacking the 360 for dummies. that will tell you everything you need to know about fireware stuff

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

A SIL card will not flash a Samsung. You need a VIA 6421 chipset.

4. N1GhTM4R3

N1GhTM4R3 Member

Thanks for the info guys!i tried to flash my samsung in a friends pc with via chipset but the same problem again