1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hack in the burned films

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pasa, Jan 5, 2004.

1. pasa

pasa Member

hy everybody .
    i am using dvddecrypter and dvdshrink to copy burn films and efter i bhurned the copy succefuly and i start to watched on the ordinary dvd its start to skips frames any one knows why and what i can do about it ???????????

2. malum

malum Regular member

Did you think about doing a search?

This is the most commonly asked question and the answer is almost always crap media

3. pasa

pasa Member

what you mean about crap media ???
    i have the original film (pearl harbour )and i have use the application DVDshrink what is the crap media i have burn other films on the same dvd-r and it works fine .

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I think what malum is trying to convey is that with low quality media you have a much greater chance of getting poor results. You may be able to get several that work but you will eventually run into problems. The quality control isn't as good. Head over to the "DVD Media" forum and have a look around and you will find that most here will recommend Ritek discs right away. I'm tearing into my first spindle of Ritek G04's (after using Fuji - good but too expensive) and they burn like a dream every time. I've had nothing but outstanding results with Ritek.

5. pasa

pasa Member

thanks i will try to find some other media
    thanks for the help