1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hack New Blue Wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by gentdaniel, Dec 18, 2011.

1. gentdaniel

gentdaniel Member

I just got the new blue wii. I was wondering if this wii can be modded to play games off of a usb hdd and if so what would be the best mod or hack to go with and where to find a guide... Thanks in advance

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

yes it can. best and easiest is a programme called mod mii, tell mod mii that your wii is a virgin, it will down load everything you need plus a guide to take you through it

3. Vato

Vato Regular member

Like tongs said it can, but remember the only way you will be able to play games is by having games inside a HDD and having it connect to your wii via USB. The DVD drive for the new Wii's cannot read burned or copied games unfortunately.

4. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

thats why he said he said " play games off a usb hdd" lol. i think he already knows the disc part

5. Vato

Vato Regular member

Oh yeh , just realised that, DOH!!! lol

6. gentdaniel

gentdaniel Member

Thanks for all your advise... just got a 1tb hdd in. so ill give it a try and let you know thanks again

7. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

use a programme called wbfs manager to format your hdd after you have hacked your wii. it gets rid of all the pointless stuff that makes a wii game the same size as a dvd 4.7gig.i know many games that are under 1 gig once ran thru wbfs. more space means more games