1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hacking the new xbox 360 slim

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ehsm, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ehsm

ehsm Member

So i want to buy an xbox 360 slim this christmas and my question is whether there is anyway (flashing/rgh/xk3y...) to hack the newest xbox 360s with the newest firmare and drive model and everything... to play isos of a Drive or DVD.

2. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

yes, but it will be expensive, read through this site http://www.xecuter.com/ you will find all your answers there!

3. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Drive FW is old and who wants to burn games? RGH it and then use the xkey so you can play on xbox live with all your games on an external hard drive. It's just as safe as drive FW and you don't have to burn crap.

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

RGH and Xkey? Seriously? Why do both, just RGH and be happy with it, superior to the Xkey in so many ways (if you don't want to go on live). Or get your key and use an Xkey, then you'd be able to go on Xbox live.

5. rage1073

rage1073 Member

i just got my console banned, and i was trying to figure out how to unban it. after searching for a few hours i wound up here, can you guys help me in what to do?

i have a RROD xbox fat and my 360 slim (this is the banned one)

is it better just to RGH it and then Xkey it so that i can play on live again or is it better to just swap the KV from my fat to my slim?

6. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

Seriously? In order to grab the key from a 1175 or 0500 you have to do RGH. Any new xbox will have these drives. RGH won't work on live

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012