1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 1 and update problem

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by dude845, Mar 22, 2005.

1. dude845

dude845 Regular member

hi people, i have halo 1 and when ever i try to play online it tells me to update somthing so i do then when i oen the game it is like insert disk and i bought this cpu from a sale with a iso of halo then just today it lets me inn but says i don't have the right cd key how the heck am i able to play then can you help me with the part about the online iso thing and if you wanted to add you could help me with the cd key thing thnx bye

2. djscoop

djscoop Active member

wow dude, you need to start using the period button and making complete sentences. thats quite difficult to understand. what are you looking for? A new key? cause that is against the forum rules...have you done a google search about your problem?

3. dude845

dude845 Regular member

man sorry. i should use moe periods. well no i don't want a cd key, i just want to know why my cd-ky dosn't work the game with my pc

4. djscoop

djscoop Active member

are there any updates for the game? I know with a few that play online there are patches

5. dude845

dude845 Regular member

WELL IF I TRY TO UPDATE, IT SAYS TOINSTALL A DISK. I DON'T HAVE A DISK., ONLY ON ISO AND IF I PUT THE UPDATE IT DOSN'T WORK IT SAYS "NOW INSTALL DISK", BUT TODAY IT WORKED BUT SAID MY SERIAL CODE IS WRONGE HOW AM I PLAYING THEN?