1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 1 or 2 on the DS

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Jan 15, 2005.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I think it would be the best thing ever if they made a Halo 1 or 2 on the DS. It would be great to be able and have Halo where ever i go. Especially with online things coming out. Since i dont have XBOX live i would finally get to test my skill online. I would never get bored of the DS. I want to know everybodys opinions on this, and see what you think.

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

haha, that would seriously rock playin some halo on a handheld. It's to bad that the game will never come out on the DS or PSP because the game is way to complex and nintendo and sony will never have any rights to Halo, seeing it is a Microsoft only game. Maybe someday Microsoft will come out with a kick butt handheld with like a 7" screen, that would be sweet.

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

I dont see how Nintendo and Microsoft dont want to make a deal or anything on it because it would totally make there companys a lot better. But i guess we will never know why.... DS is also pretty desperate in need of selling because the PSP has such better graphics. It would be cool if we could recommend a game to someone thats in charge of one of the companys but i know thats never going to happen. Oh and please look at my Runescape DS thread please... thats a good one too and i wanted to know what you and other people thought about it.

4. dscrazy

dscrazy Guest

hey i think it would be cool tobad it wont though i looked it up and microsoft wont let them, nintendo's tried everything they only agreaded to letting them make HALO 2D for the gameboy adv.that would be asome if they did make it for the ds your right.

keep on gaming,dscrazy

5. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Man that sucks i dont see how they could waste that time though making a game on the Gameboy Advance when they could be bettering the NEW ds that is on an ongoing battle with the DS. Well oh well i cant help it soooo..... Man a freakin 2d one when you could have some n64 3D ds graphics. That crap would be tight. Later.