1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 - finished..........but dissappointed!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mikee5402, Oct 27, 2004.

1. mikee5402

mikee5402 Member

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is the best game I have ever played on any console or PC.

The pace of the game is relentless, its like playing the best levels of Halo 1 but all the time.

The graphics are far superior to 1 both in looks and movement, very little slowdown this time around, the envoironments are massive on scale that I have never seen before, even surpassing Farcry.

So whats the dissappointment.............its too short I finished it on normal setting in less than 10 hours!!
    I know there is the multiplayer game but I was so looking forward to the sinlgle player keeping me hooked for weeks.

Nonetheless fantastic job Bungie and I will buy the original to play the fab looking multiplayer.

And the storyline

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Same here man, and actually I have two copies coming the limited and the reg. and I still can't wait just because of everything that the game has.

3. xbcgamer

xbcgamer Member

Hey mikee5402 I have a question to ask you what program did you use to burn halo 2 and how? I have Nero and I just burned a image compilation did i do it right or what u tell me since you already have the game. Thanks