1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 Help Please!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Alekhin, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Alekhin

Alekhin Member

I am on Mission 6 and I am supposed to be cutting the 3 cables. I can't find them. I follow the Commander outside, but then he jumps in a ship and I don't know what to do after that. Please help me!!

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Try using a guide or a faq from gamefaqs.com or ign.com

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Dude i beat the whole game i dont remember having to cut 3 cables or the commander jumping anywhere.

4. legato777

legato777 Member

get into the ship (whatever is the one that flys, i dont remember) then follow the big ship, and youll have to destroy some stuff, like other ships.

i think thats what youre talking about.

and yea, check out gamefaqs.com

5. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

if I remember right you hit each one a few times .....damm seems like years since I played halo 2 might dig it out again:))

6. legato777

legato777 Member

o yea, now i remember, you clear out the area, then it will say yo uneed to destory cables, and it will mark them, then use an energy sword and hit them like 3-6 times and it will destory (like the guy above said)

7. elliot01

elliot01 Guest

Ooooooooow I Know when u go up to any pole and if it terns red get out the energy sword (If u have it in your disposle) now wack it with all you've got now find the other 2 and wack them with all you've got now outside u will see it falling now go down the elevater and go were the ugle guy was and now flood spu out of the door kill them then move on there is an ele is but there is a hole insted push the atervashon panel it may take a wile but its coming get on now when your down there, there is a bad grunt on the right kill him then then there is a pasage on the left go throgh and to your left agien u do this bit your self the leder will get in a fling thing ther is a cut seen when the abiter gets inone to follow the platnem and there is a nother cut seen now u kill both holagurams and u bet the level.

8. elliot01

elliot01 Guest

Hello I look like an ass sendin a reply in jan.

9. elliot01

elliot01 Guest

Ane one there dude!!!!!!!!!!