1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 2 hELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jamie999, Dec 3, 2004.

1. jamie999

jamie999 Guest

Having problem creating a back up of halo2. Have FTP'd all the origional files to my hard drive. Then I use Xiso, but when i try to burn this with nero, it states there is a error with the size not corresponding. The burned disk doesn't work, x-box states there is an error with the disk. Have the xbox chipped and all that and it works for other games! What do I do?

Thanks

2. davidleal

davidleal Member

are you sure u installed the chip properly? if you are what type of chip?

3. jamie999

jamie999 Guest

2.6 something with evolution bios. I can play other back up games. i think its a problem with the burning of the backup. my xbox seams to work fine

4. davidleal

davidleal Member

what x are you burning it at? i burned my copy using 8x with DVD decrypter or something like that and it worked just fine. sry but i don't know whats wrong with it you sdhould just try it again see how it goes and then go on from there.

5. pascha

pascha Member

Hello.
    You should kill all .xbe files except default.xbe
    Then you wont get the error with size.
    Halo2 is just something about 30MB to big.

6. uratowel

uratowel Member

theres a fix that will shrink the iso to a perfect size.... it uses dos.... sry i cant give ya a link but ill tell you i got it with my french version back in teh day and i jus renamed the english one and whabam halo :)