1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 pelican mod small problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Smicks, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Smicks

Smicks Member

I recently added pelicans to Containment and Coagulation. However, on coag, the pelican doesn't make any sounds when flying as it does on Containment. Is there anything i can fix here?

2. HaloDude6

HaloDude6 Member

uhh... I need your help then, I won't be able to help you though, sorry. I put in the pelican in coagulation(in for warthog), but it sits there(not flyable) and spins if you hit it; it goes throught the ground also. It is solid though, because if you hit it while on top, you'll launch into the air. Even though doing that is fun, I want to be able to fly it...
    Please help. Thank you.

3. Smicks

Smicks Member

It won't give you the option ti fly it, like "Press X to pilot pelican," but you have to get as close to the pilot seat as possible and hold X until you're in.

4. HaloDude6

HaloDude6 Member

Well, it thinks it's a Banshee, and it gives the option to flip it. It says "Press (X) to flip Banshee"... so...

5. RedModder

RedModder Member

I am having this same problem. I think that there may be a possibility to fix this by finding out what causes the pelican in the first level "cario station" to sit correctly. It seems that even though there is a level out with a fully operational pelican in it, that no one knows how to fix it?