1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by laXer142, Apr 10, 2007.

1. laXer142

laXer142 Member

ok.
    Whenever I try to get online a message comes up and says "You have an important message from xbox live. Would you like to start acount management?" and the two options are "start acount management" and "continue offline", I want to do neither. But when I click on acount management, there's no message that I can find.

I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this because I woukd really like to get online on halo 2.

2. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

wow i know why your getting that message.... about less then a month ago xbox live sent a message like that to everyone with xbox live because they were going to shut it down for the day so they can get a new server up. so it was a message saying it would be down that day...

um just keep looking in account management til you find it...um i would call xbox and talk to them about it.

3. trreherd

trreherd Member

same thing happend to me about a month ago. I never found that message.

4. trreherd

trreherd Member

same thing happend to me about a month ago. I never found that message.

5. laXer142

laXer142 Member

ok i calleed the guys and they got it fixed. They said that I had to go into options and make it so my 360 can play regular xbox games. It worked. But I never found a message.

6. m0dnewb

m0dnewb Regular member

wow you never said you were working with the xbox360 this is for xbox you should have posted this thread in the xbox360-general discussion