1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 2 Won't burn to my modded xbox Help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by fwweston, Jul 16, 2007.

1. fwweston

fwweston Guest

every time i try to burn halo 2 to my xbox it says error 12 how do i fix that problem

i run unleashedx if that helps

2. steimy

steimy Active member

do you have enough harddrive space for the game?
    Error 12 is usually a DVD drive error code. you can try opening your Xbox and checking all the connections to make sure they are tight.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  3. fwweston

fwweston Guest

no im pretty sure the dvd is ok because other games will burn just no halo 2 is there any other way to play a modded verson of halo 2 without burning it to my hard drive

4. fwweston

fwweston Guest

my bad its error code 112

5. deadlove

deadlove Guest

There isn't enough room on a stock drive softmod for halo2 ;-)

Ain't it the truth Steimy?

6. steimy

steimy Active member

deadlove
    yeah, that is why i asked if he had enough hard drive space. Because i was not sure how his is modded or if he is using the stock drive.

You also never mentioned it was a modded version of Halo 2. I assume the game works when you play it from the disc?
    http://www.teammodders.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=888d927d6cfb5805a7e8614f33f976c4
    there are a bunch of Halo tutorial, including what you need to do to get it to fit on a stock hard drive.

7. fwweston

fwweston Guest

ya its a normal game of halo 2 i just want it to be modded so i can play it the fun way. how could i burn just the multiplayer maps and stuff on my xbox??

8. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

dude
    "burn" = to dvd
    "rip" = to hdd

you can free up more space on a stock drive, but it means assing around with the partitions
    best thing, get another drive
    hell can get a 160gb drive from 3btech for like $40

9. fwweston

fwweston Guest

no its all good i got it on and modded halo 2 it works great but my lazy ass is getting tired of modding them on my own does any one no how to downlode pre modded maps off the internet ex. like the ones people see on u tube. iv downloded rar. files but dont no how to convert them into halo 2 map files help

thanks

10. fwweston

fwweston Guest

how do i get maps downloded off internet to play on my xbox