1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by laserath, Feb 7, 2007.

1. laserath

laserath Member

how do i mod halo 2 on my 360

2. motomods

motomods Regular member

u cant

3. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

not true, just get the maps and mod them and burn an iso of the modded maps to a dvd and play your modded maps off the dvd, i dont know about new maps though

4. motomods

motomods Regular member

my bad.. sorry about that.. this is the first i have heard of this. i didnt think this would be possible until a new mod chip comes out.. sorry

5. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

i was bored one day and tried it and it worked!, too bad i dont like halo 2 lol

6. laserath

laserath Member

well i need help step by step plz

7. cummins

cummins Guest

Ye i would like some help in this area also! I have an xbox 360 and would realy like to mod halo 2 on it please help!!

8. pjdawg99

pjdawg99 Member

you guys are dumb u need xport n xplorer 360 my gamertage is llits mell or b0n3r boy

9. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

ok you have been reported, you only respond to the forums for that crap, and you are telling people wrong stuff, that could cause them to spend money that they dont need to spend

10. pjdawg99

pjdawg99 Member

guess what mike ur an idiot because doing that voids the warranty listen to me trust me its real easy unless u wn mess up n not a get another hardrive
    screwoff baby

11. rayray13

rayray13 Guest

dude all u have to do is google xsata and buy it from codejunkies its about 57$ with standard shipping when u get that i can help u from there ill even help u get about 47 new modded maps for halo2 just reply or sometin u should prepare the files rite now before u get the xsata and itsnot only for modding its freakin awsome

12. rayray13

rayray13 Guest

dude all u have to do is google xsata and buy it from codejunkies its about 57$ with standard shipping when u get that i can help u from there ill even help u get about 47 new modded maps for halo2 just reply or sometin u should prepare the files rite now before u get the xsata and itsnot only for modding its freakin awsome
    and to make the xsata work u need xplorer360 i think it comes with it or just google it and download it

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2007