1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HALO 3 MUST READ IF UR GONNA BUY IT

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by shadowggg, Sep 26, 2007.

1. shadowggg

shadowggg Member

okay heres the thing
    to EVERYONE who is going to buy a Halo 3 i recommend that you dont buy the limited or or legendary
    why?
    well, i found out by myself (duh...)
    that when shipping when out the boxes that had limited and legendary werent carefully placed into cargo
    meaning
    if you buy one of these there is a high change that it will be scratched, beacause the thing that holds the cd is...well...it bearly holds the cd
    so
    when you go out and get one put it to your ear and shake it alittle
    if the cd moves around then that one is messed up
    if so
    then get another one

most of them will me messed up
    so i recommend that you buy a regular halo 3 cd

2. SonnyJR

SonnyJR Member

I have a way better solution if you would like to buy a special edition, as we all know that the games are being scratched and we don't want to get one ourselves this is what my friend did when he heard about the games. He asked the store clerk that he would like them to check the cd for scratches or any trace of damage they manage to find three out of fifteen games not scratched. It's just common scence ask to check what you buy before you buy it you might end up with a scratched cd in your hand while a unscratched one is still on the shelf.