1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

halo 3 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lucas23, Oct 26, 2007.

1. lucas23

lucas23 Guest

i have had 4 diffrent backed up versions of my halo 3 every time i click on solo mode the game says faild to load and then says player is not inishalized ( sorry not good at spelling ) but it lets me go on forge and create mode i been told it might be my firmware or it could be that it hasent been updated on live for a few good months or a year

2. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

yea it could be. what dvd media are you using, what burner, and how fast you burning. Also, did you make any other working backups?

3. lucas23

lucas23 Guest

all my other back ups work fine except halo 3 and i use the media i have used from day 1 there aones work great on my 360 but its just this halo 3 i dont see it being the firm ware at all tho

4. sahiljit

sahiljit Regular member

hmm that sounds very strange try updating your firmware. If that doesnt work make a new backup

5. duboy1

duboy1 Regular member

Well, did you back up your game the same, or get it from the same place as you usual do? Could be the version you have.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

have you backed this up from an original disc, if not you may want to get another version then what you have. People do make bad copies sometimes.