1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 3 Scratched Disc Issue

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by thebox, Sep 25, 2007.

1. thebox

thebox Member

Finally Halo 3 is out. Alas, I think the Covenant has won. I say this because I bought mine today, the Limited Edition Tin Can. When I got home, the Game Disc itself was floating around the case as they use a very small plastic pin to hold it in and that is what scratched the hell out of my copy.
    My EBGames has already reported that since this morning at launch, people have had this problem with the Limited Edition. I strongly believe that this will be stretching out to the Legendary Package as well because it also contains the Limited Edition Tin Can packaging and I've seen a video from http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/821/821913p1.html
    where some guy open his packaging (Legendary Package) and all of his discs were floating around the Tin Can and scratched.

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

yeah, its a problem with the limiteds, take it back and get a new copy

3. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

My limited edition disks were also scratched,the actual game disks just a bit but the video is a whole lot worse

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

lol regular edition ftw!