1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halo 3 Skull Location Help Please!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by clone14, Oct 27, 2007.

1. clone14

clone14 Member

I can't get the skull on The Storm level. Every time I get there the skull is gone. I know where to get it, and I know you are not supposed to destroy the tank. But even when I get through the doorway, it is not there when I look through the scope.

2. brifa

brifa Regular member

ok i finished the game and i didnt get any skull..can U help me...plz plz plz

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

Make sure that the difficulty is no lower than Normal! Also, when you start the Level, you need to start it at the beginning! If you start at a checkpoint, the Skulls will not be there.

4. Orochi299

Orochi299 Member

Here ya go...
    Catch:
    Mission: The Storm
    Effect: "Pull pin. Count to three. Throw." -- Every NPC carries two grenades and throws them often.

You can get this by performing a grenade jump off a warthog, or grab a ghost and go back to the ramp from which you first came out, using the ghost to push a big square crate back over to the front of the silo pod that the skull is on top of, then use the box as a place to jump from.

Note: Destroying the second wraith makes this disappear.